Power Europe 20202020-11-30
Power Europe 2020 | 30+ On-Demand Case Study Presentations + Live Keynote
European Power Strategy and Systems Development Summit taking place between the 30th of November and 2nd of December.
Comprised of over 30 (video on-demand) presentations and extended live webinar discussions, leading DSOs, TSOs, Power Generators, Project Development , Power Trading and Financing Specialists, the IEA, the EU Directorate-General for Energy, DER-LAB, and the OSGP Alliance will provide participants with an invaluable opportunity to examine new approaches to overcoming the power sector's greatest challenges as we transition to a low carbon, digitised and prosumer-engaged market place.
General Key Areas of Discussion Addressed at Power Europe Include:
- Overview into European and global power generation, distribution, transmission and retail sector developments and the impact of the Covid-19 crisis on retail & industry demand.
- Formulating strategies for commercial and technological development throughout the power value chain.
- Bench-marking the portfolio and asset development strategy of major generators, DSOs and TSOs.
- Application of artificial intelligence within the commercial development of the power value chain and the retail market.
- Analysis of the growth, nature and trajectory of evolving Distributed Power Systems and local power communities.
- IEA 2020 World Energy Outlook Summary and the Implications for the Power Sector.
- Financing and risk/return profiles for conventional, renewable and new innovative Power Projects.
111 40 Stockholm
08-441 70 90
öppet vardagar 09–15