Understanding 190 GW supply in 2021: Which PV technologies & companies will emerge as market leaders?2021-02-25
This 1-hour webinar will feature a 40-minute presentation from Dr. Finlay Colville, PV-Tech's Head of Research, on what is really happening in the PV industry today and what can be expected over the course of 2021!
Everything is pointing now at the PV industry shipping 190 GW of modules in 2021, but which technologies and producers are going to dominate this? Already this year, some module suppliers are struggling with technology choices made a few years back.
Join us for this webinar and you will learn:
- How the PV industry will move from 140-GW-plus in 2020 to about 190 GW in 2021
- Which technologies will dominate supply channels
- Why polysilicon supply/pricing to wafer producers is still dominating module costs and ASPs globally
- Which PV module suppliers are making money, which are losing out, and which ones are clearly overvalued today
- What the main risks to supply and profitability are for 2021
I hope you can join us live for this webinar, due to the nature of the materials being presented, no recording will be available if you miss it.
Register today and we'll send you an email reminder with your access link, 1 hour prior to the webinar.
111 40 Stockholm
08-441 70 90
öppet vardagar 09–15