Novar is expanding in Europe and we are looking for a Country Manager Sweden to kickstart our activities in Sweden. The position provides an unique opportunity to contribute to Novar’s international growth and play a part in the global energy transition.
As Country Manager Sweden you will be responsible for Novar’s growth in the Swedish market. You will establish local presence by setting up a local office and building a team as well as by executing the strategy and setting up key partnerships.
Your responsibility will entail:
– Be in charge of expanding and scaling our new Swedish operations, including
building your own team;
– Prepare, update and execute the strategy for the Swedish market;
– Recruit, onboard and supervise a team to execute market growth;
– Coordinate M&A projects with local advisors;
– Set up and coordinate new partnerships with service providers, government
institutions and external advisors;
– Take responsibility of P&L and manage country budget.
What do you bring?
• An experienced and inspiring leader, preferably 10 years in a leadership role, who is capable of operating across functional lines, influencing a wide range of stakeholders;
• An entrepreneurial mindset, eager to innovate and are hands-on in driving initiatives to success;
• Proactive, independent and great sense of responsibility;
• Intrinsically motivated to contribute to Novars ambition and ability to motivate
others with the same;
• Understanding of regulatory framework and trends in renewable energy sector
• Proven financial management acumen;
• Willing to travel within Sweden and occasional travel to the Netherlands;
• Fluent in Swedish and English.
We offer a unique position in an entrepreneurial, challenging environment in a rapidly growing market. We work with eager professionals who share their expertise. We stimulate creativity, flexibility and entrepreneurship. The position offers a lot of freedom and the opportunity to make an important contribution to the success of Novar and with that, on the global energy transition.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! You can send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.